Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preseason Jitters

Just ordered my Phil Steele FCS Preview; I couldn't be more excited. Football season just gets closer and closer. August is almost half over and the anticipation for football season only builds further from here. The Sports Network recently released its' Top 25. Five of the ten MVFC teams made appearances in that poll: NDSU (2), UNI (9), Youngstown State (13), Illinois State (19), and Indiana State (23).

College Sports Madness is also doing a FCS Preview. This preview features the top 44 teams in FCS according to College Sports Madness. So far only two MVFC squads have been selected, SDSU (32) and Indiana State (26).

I have also arranged my 2012 football schedule, excited to be for sure attending these following games:

South Dakota State @ Kansas, Sept 1
Western Illinois @ Iowa State, Sept 15
South Dakota State @ UNI, Oct 20
Youngstown State @ South Dakota State, Oct 27 (Hobo Day)
South Dakota @ South Dakota State, Nov 17

I would love to make it to North Dakota State @ UNI on Sept 29, but I'd have to pull some strings. We'll see. Anyway, I'm excited to make my way back to the UNI-Dome. I haven't been there since 2008.


The one and only, UNI-Dome

1 comment:


  1. ­Y­o­u­ ­c­a­n­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­N­F­L­ ­L­i­ve­ ­O­n­l­i­n­e­ ­o­n­ :)" ­ NFLHDPLAY.COM " :)­i­t­ ­i­s­ ­t­h­e­ ­b­e­s­t­ ­w­a­y­ ­t­o­ ­wa­t­c­h­ ­N­FL­ ­L­i­v­e­ ­S­t­r­e­a­ms­ ­i­n­ ­H­D­ . ­i­f­­y­o­u­ ­w­a­n­t­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­g­o­o­d­ ­q­u­a­l­i­t­y­,
    .
    LIVE>

    LIVE Here => NFLHDPLAY.COM

    ReplyDelete